Sunday 28 October 2018

Parents of two, do you regret not having a 3rd?


If possible I would only really like to hear from parents of 2. We know a lot of parents of 3 and parents of 1 but very few parents of two so I am mostly curious about that.My husband and I have 2 kids. A 3 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. We have decided that if I don't get pregnant by the end of the year then we are going to stick with two kids. We don't want a big age gap for many reasons. If I got pregnant now my kids would be 4 and 2 when I had the baby. I would have preferred under a 2 year gap like my two currently have but I'm fine with under 3. I don't want to push it further than that though.My husband's biggest concern is that we will always regret never having a 3rd child. He thinks that two children will feel like such a small family as our kids get older and 3 is the perfect balance between small family and big family.Do any of you parents of 2 actually regret not having a 3rd?I should note that we aren't worried about the financial aspect of having three kids. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2SlAwxo

No comments:

Post a Comment