Tuesday 30 October 2018

Cereals my wife won't let me buy for the kids any more


#5. ANY Granola: I love granola, soaked in 3% milk. Or cream. But I won't rate it any higher because I can only eat a thimble sized portion, due to the fact that anything larger is 3,400 calories.#4. Alpha Bits: Remember how you used to spell dirty words at the breakfast table with this cereal? Yes, we had an incident.#3. Mini Wheats: They soak up the surrounding milk like sponges, and each mini wheat becomes its own teeny weenie explosion of cereal and milk. How cool is that? Don't matter. Too much sugar, my wife says.#3. Corn Pops: It's made of corn, so it has to be good for you. Four bowls of these in the morning, and you know you've done something seriously healthy. But, yeah, the kids eat four bowls of it, so ...#2. Captain Crunch: This stuff tastes great, but it destroys the roof of your mouth.#1. Vanilla Rice Krispies: This is the only cereal for which my children will crawl over my dead corpse in order to get to it. A box won't last more than two days in our house. And, when it comes down to the last bowl, things become The Lord of The Flies. Hence ... via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2yGCgcg

No comments:

Post a Comment