Monday 29 October 2018

Kid Scissors


I love watching my son grow up. He's been in to art a lot lately. Random creative stuff.The other day he asks me if I know where his kid scissors are, which I don't, however I happen to be in my craft closet under the stairs so I hand him a brand new pair in the package and tell him to just give them back when he's done.As I'm going through my closet pulling out Halloween craft stuff I hear him just outside of the the door a few moments later tell himself, "ugh... you need scissors to open scissors!" And he gives out a big sigh and he walks to the kitchen to throw away a big handful of tiny shreds of the scissor packaging.Meanwhile I'm cracking up in the craft closet. I'm fairly certain I've said these exact words to myself before and I'm pretty sure there's some kind of important life lesson there. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2DcFBE2

No comments:

Post a Comment