Monday 29 October 2018

"Love every minute" of parenthood


So I've heard a few mom's describe raising their kids as something they loved every minute of. And I'm trying to understand this because if I could love spending time with screaming kids it would be lovely.Some theories: They focus on the positives, like, yes my kid threw up on me and I spent 30 minutes cleaning up, but I made them feel better.Their kids are just really well behaved and they have it easier then everyone else.Their exaggerating and focusing on the good parts.A balanced social life where it's not all about the kids.A great support network that encourages them.Their just happy people and you can't copy them.They forgot how hard it was when they were going through it.They are crazy and enjoy being screamed at and vomited on.Or something else I can't think of because I'm missing it. If you know the secret to happiness in raising kids please let me know because I often feel like I'm losing my mind. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PyXJNY

No comments:

Post a Comment