Saturday 27 October 2018

Siblings have the fixed idea of wanting to marry each other


Well, they're still young (6 and 4), but it has been a "thing" for a while now. When they first started asking what marriage means, I told them the whole story and all the different possibilities, then at some point they decided they want to marry each other. Now I considered it great that they accepted that marriage is not something restricted to a man and a woman as always in the fairy tales, and now I'm pretty much forced to tell them "No, that's not possible, period." Or "not allowed", referring to the law, while just recently my countrz was celebrating a change of the law enabling homosexuals to get married.I mean I'm aware that they probably will not end up marrying each other, but for now, they've set their mind on it and keep pestering me with whys and hows. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2PZ456l

No comments:

Post a Comment