Tuesday 30 October 2018

Toddler and newborn, help me.


I have a two year old and a one month old...most days I want to pull my hair out or jump out of a window. I’m looking for tips from you lovely parents, how do I survive this? My toddler is very lovely, we are pretty much past the endless tantrums her after we brought baby home, but new challenges arise. Like when I finally get baby to sleep and my toddler is the loudest thing on the planet...or when I’m breastfeeding and just so so so much needs done in the house and for everyone. What are your pro tips? How do you keep a baby napping with a monster in the house? How do you keep the house clean, teeth brushed, meals made? I’m just struggling a bit and anything would be helpful. ANYTHING. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2Q7uEGJ

No comments:

Post a Comment