Sunday 29 July 2018

Wife slapping the child


Before our son was born I told my wife that I do not want any type of physical panishment for our children. We both agreed that we would never raise our hands on our children. Our son is 5 now and more than once now he came running to me in tears, saying that mommy slapped him on the face and on his back for misbehaving. I had a serious talk with my wife again last night and asked her yet again to stop physical punishment once and for all. The problem is my wife is completely unapologetic, in fact now she is angry at me for bringing this up. It turns out my wifes mother used to slap her, so she is punishing our child the way she was punished herself. Is slapping own children even normal? Am I blowing things out of proportion? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2AmhjqC

No comments:

Post a Comment