Sunday 29 July 2018

INFANT OPTICS VIDEO MONITOR IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS


We just wanted to warn our fellow parents about our experience with the Infant Optics Baby Monitor. One morning I woke up to the monitor over heated, melting and it caught on fire. I burned myself removing the charging cable and was in complete shock. We keep the monitor right next to our bed and if I hadn't woken up when I did our whole house could have gone up in flames, including our baby daughter in the room right next door. Amazon, where it was purchased, are not allowing us to post a review to warn others about the device. Please be careful and check your device. I don't want anyone getting hurt or even killed from this device being a fire hazard. It is truly scary and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. Thanks for reading and be safe. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2uZmXK5

No comments:

Post a Comment