Monday 30 July 2018

My father-in-law taught my son how to ride a bike today and I feel completely robbed.


I almost can’t even talk about it because of how upset it is making me. I am really thankful to my wife for giving me a heads up so that by the time I got home from work I could react properly to my son telling me his good news.Who the fuck goes and teachers somebody’s son to ride a bike without asking. I’ve been trying to make time to do this specific quintessential father son lesson with him. We were working up to it. These past two weeks have been busy so we were waiting for this weekend.What the fuck. I realize that this isn’t the end of the world but I can’t hide how I feel and now I’m worried that i’ll say something rude to my FIL.Advise me, good people of r/parenting. You’re my only hope via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2NS9BWQ

No comments:

Post a Comment