Sunday 29 July 2018

Nutrition - Is it a source of contention in your household?


As a childless woman dating a man with a kid, I have found myself wondering lately how important it is for two potential parents to agree on diet. I'm at the point in my relationship where I've seen him interact enough with his child that I see not too many restrictions enforced with regards to food. Soda with breakfast? Sure. Candy? Why not, you've only had 2 bags of Skittles and a milkshake today.I certainly haven't (and will not) say anything about it, because it ain't my kid. But I'll be honest, it has made me question whether or not I could have kids with him, because that would not fly with me. I'm so-so about having my own kids regardless, so it isn't a huge loss, but it still would be nice to have the option I guess.So, actual parents out there - thoughts?TL;DR How important do you think it is for parents to agree on diet/nutrition? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2vdbgPl

No comments:

Post a Comment