Monday 30 July 2018

Septum nose piercing for a 9-year-old girl― too much?


My 9-year-old step-daughter has recently taken a liking to my wife's new nose piercing, and she made it clear that she would like to get one done too. My wife called the shop she got her piercing done at and they said that they are willing to do it to my step-daughter too. I am not really sure about it though, I mean, isn't she a little too young to get a piercing like that done? I am afraid that her teachers, bio dad and grandparents might not approve of this, that me and my wife will get parent-shamed or that kids and people will stare, point or laugh at her. I'm also worried about scars, bullying, regrets, infections, diseases, bleeding, the price, complications and pain. Is her temporary happiness worth the risk or is it too much for a 9-year-old girl? Is she too young? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2K81KCr

No comments:

Post a Comment