Monday 30 July 2018

Being a dad is pretty great


Today my precious little 10 month old just cheered me up in a way only she can.I've been dealing with some serious sleep issues over the last week (not related to having a baby) and I was just so incredibly exhausted this morning that I stayed home from work.My wife went in to wake the little one up and I came in a few moments later. My wife was holding her, and my daughter was sucking her. I leaned in close and told her good morning. She looked at me really intently, pulled her thumb out of her mouth and put it up right towards my lips. She was offering me her thumb to suck on. She didn't put her hand down until I kissed the tip of her finger.I've had a few moments where I've felt truly humbled and overwhelmed by the love this little drool monster gives me, but this experience took it to a new level.It was just so special to see that little act of love from her.Being a dad is pretty great. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2M5j78L

No comments:

Post a Comment