Tuesday 31 July 2018

Using the potty on the go?


My kids have started using the potty. They’re doing great. Everyone is happy. We’re struggling with outside the house though. They have sensory issues with the flush of most public toilets. My one child shakes in fear when we are in a public restroom because of the sound. They would not sit on a regular toilet in public no matter what I do. On a recent trip I convinced them to sit on a toilet and we sat there for 45 minutes. They couldn’t relax enough even though we both knew they needed to poop.So... we have a tiny potty in the car and it’s working fine. They use it, I don’t have to change clothes or clean car seats and everyone is comfortable. But what should I do with the contents? So far it has only been pee and my thought is to just keep a plastic bag or something to put it in if there is a poo. Am I a terrible person for wanting to just toss the pee onto the curb or in a grassy spot? Have any of you done a potty in the car? What do you do with it? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OwWrjb

No comments:

Post a Comment