Sunday 29 July 2018

What to do with a pregnant teenager who will not listen to you?


My 16 year old daughter got pregnant to a guy who doesn't respect nor seem to care about her and is now 4 months along. I have tried my best to give my support despite my disappointment but she seems to be taking advantage of my kindness. She has been talking back to me and wife, she raises her voice at us and she has been coming home late at night, sometimes until 3 in the morning! I've already talked to her about it but she still stays out late! I know I'm not the best at parenting and that's probably why she is the way she is. But i'm running out of patience with her, I'm honestly at the point where I just want to kick her out of the house, but my wife would not be ok with that. The only thing my daughter cares about is her boyfriend who by the way, just cheated on her not even a week ago, and already they're back together! He keeps stressing her out, yet she keeps taking him back. And that stresses ME out! Also she lies constantly, she can look me in the eye while she tell her lies and feel no guilt. I have no idea what i'm suppose to do with this girl anymore. What would you do in this situation, please tell me what should I do? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2mPOnxx

No comments:

Post a Comment