Monday 30 July 2018

I think my son is hung over


My husband works full time and goes to school. I'll go back to work as soon as my son hits kindergarten. Right now, I work very part time, and am a SAHM the rest of the time.We don't get a lot of family time. Usually about 2 hours 3 days a week, then one day on the weekends.But not this week. My husband just got done with some insane overtime, and now that things have settled down at work, he took 3 days off to celebrate our little guy's birthday.We got 5 whole days (including the weekend) with him. We haven't had that much time together as a family since my son was born. Every day was a new adventure. We hiked in a mountainous nature preserve, we went to a massive arcade, we went to a carnival (our son loved riding the horses, playing the games, and riding the rides), then we went to an amusement park and stayed the night at a hotel with a pool.Last night, after visiting the local park one more time, taking a bath, and sitting down to dinner, my 3 year old fell asleep at the table. I carried him upstairs, and tucked him in. That was at 5pm. I had to wake him at 7:30am so I could go to work.He was not ready to wake up. He fell asleep again on the couch. Poor dude...I think he has an excitement hang over. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2mUzkmj

No comments:

Post a Comment