Tuesday 31 July 2018

A much needed laugh


Life has been tough. I had to cut contact with my parents because I recognized that they are abusive and mentally unstable. It has been hell. I have to save all the blocked messages because they even threatened to file a false CPS report against me because I won't let them see the kids, claiming I am having a mental breakdown. So I have been saving nasty messages and in case I need to protect myself, upgraded my security, went back to therapy, so those bases are covered. My grandma is now in the hospital and I can't even call because she enables my mom. I am heartbroken.Well, my kids gave me a good laugh this morning. Last night, they asked about Jesus. I believe in God, but am not very religious, and my husband is an atheist. We are very open with the kids and encourage open discussion. So we explained about treating people kindly, feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, etc. This morning, about an hour after breakfast, my older daughter comes to me and says, "mommy, Jesus says to feed the hungry. I am hungry. Can you feed me." I was dying. Not 100% what I meant, but okay. Then I made the kids second breakfast. I swear I am raising hobits! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2AqKAAh

No comments:

Post a Comment