Sunday 29 July 2018

I love it when I share something with my kids and they actually like it.


My children are three and five. The television for this age group is not great IMO. So I found some of the good ol' cartoons/kids shows I grew up on and let them watch that. Scooby-Doo Where Are You, Blues Clues, Flintstones, the good Sesame Street, old Disney, etc. They're into it! They both actually enjoyed watching it and now ask to watch one of them while during breakfast/lunch/rainy days.Before I had kids I used to roll my eyes at the crap that's on for my niece and nephew to watch. I always swore I'd make my kids watch better things. But after I actually had kids there were other fish to fry and I realized I didn't want to be a b*tch and it upon them. So I'm glad I was able to share this and I hope once they're older they'll be able to really appreciate it too!!! There's something so charming about hand-drawn cartoons. Most of those aren't even from the era I grew up in, but what my mom put on and I liked.Yay tradition! via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OrXAIQ

No comments:

Post a Comment