Friday 27 July 2018

Help please. My wife accidentally gave our 2 year old 1 tablespoon of Benadryl.


We are in separate countries right now. She’s only been away for 2 days and I told her a 100 times the dosage of each med. Yet somehow she she used a tablespoon and gave him Benadryl because he was having some sort of allergic reaction (rash). Previously the doctor had told us to administer Benadryl should this happen.He has been fine for the most part. Just drowsy and he fell asleep for 4 hours. I told my wife to call Poison Control and she did but she wasn’t honest about the amount of Benadryl she gave him. It’s been almost 8 hours since.My wife is hyperventilating. She has passed out twice. And it is killing me that I am so far away.What do I need to do? Thanks via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2OoHlfR

No comments:

Post a Comment