Tuesday 31 July 2018

I am not okay.... i need help


I’m not okay. I am a mom to 2 beautiful girls. A 3 year old who is autistic and a 1 1/2 year old that is not yet talking because she can’t hear in one ear. My oldest (the 3 year old) is from a previous relationship and her father is difficult to deal with to say the least so i have a lot of stress coming from that. My husband works 2 jobs so that i can be home with the girls because we can’t afford daycare.Lately I’m not okay and i desperately need help. Im overwhelmed, i have such bad anxiety, I’m tired, and i keep snapping. It’s not healthy and i can’t do this anymore. We currently live next to my FIL and everything has to be perfect. Perfectly clean house, cars, kids, dog, and myself beautifully made up or he bitches to my husband because his ex wife did it (wonder why he’s her ex). There’s so much expected of me and i never get a break and i have no one to talk to about it. If i try to talk to my husband about it, it’s that i don’t understand how good I’ve got it and that i complain too much. I don’t have any friends i can trust. Can’t go to therapy because there is no weekend therapist (how does that actually help anyone?!) and i talked to my doctor about it today and he pretty much said “this too shall pass and you’ll miss it soon enough”. I can’t do this. I’m so scared that I’m going to do something i will regret or will hurt everyone. I never wanted to be a mom. I didn’t know i was pregnant with my oldest so it was too late at that point and i literally can’t imagine not having her in my life. I don’t know what to do and this is only scraping the top of what goes on daily. Neither of my kids listen no matter how much i punish them, they just scream all the time over everything (like the blood curdling, rattle your brain kind), my oldest hits, kicks, punches, and bites me. I have no idea what to do. My youngest is in early intervention and my oldest just got done with it. I can’t do this. I’m done. via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2v4xhAq

No comments:

Post a Comment