Friday 27 July 2018

Statute of limitations on malpractice that causes a still birth


With my first pregnancy I lost my son at 8 months. My doctor blew off all of the symptoms of preeclampsia (high blood pressure, high weight gain, swelling) and the fact that my child hadn’t moved in a few days because he was going on vacation. I tried to take him to court and no lawyer would touch him. I was told that the statute of limitations was 2 years. I tried for two years to get justice. It didn’t happen. Fast forward six years later and I am finding out that many other women have suffered at the hands of this doctor due to his vacation schedule. I don’t want any money out of him. I want his license so that no one else has to suffer because of him. Does anyone have any advice? via /r/Parenting https://ift.tt/2K2TTGp

No comments:

Post a Comment