Tuesday 26 September 2017

Two year old on a sleep strike.


Mommy needs some help because I'm about to lose my shit. My daughter is two years, five months, had been an excellent sleeper since about a year old, but the last two months she has just been God. Freaking. Awful. Waking up several times a night screaming "all done nap!", and needing to be tricked back in over and over, taking extremely short naps or none at all. I just don't understand how she's functioning on so little sleep (for a toddler). At least prior to this if she woke up early from her nap she was content playing in her room for a while. Now she just starts sobbing immediately. And honestly I cannot get through the day with her without naptime for a break. She needs to be entertained constantly and I just can't do it. She's not getting her molars, she's not sick, she's just not sleeping. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fPqdAb

No comments:

Post a Comment