Wednesday 27 September 2017

How do you juggle 3 little kids?


I'm pregnant with #3 (11 weeks). Baby was very much planned and wanted but lately I've been panicking that I don't know how I'll manage activities for 3 little kids.My daughter will be 4.5 and my son will be 17 months when baby #3 is due. I'm a stay at home mom.I just need some reassurance (and maybe some helpful tips!) that this is doable. I think it's partially hormones since I'm still in the exhausted phase of this pregnancy, but I'm just so worried I won't know how to make it work.How am I ever going to teach these kids to swim? I can only handle 1 at a time when they're still learning. How do you handle activities for 3 kids? My daughter loves gymnastics but I just can't picture how I'd juggle 2 other kids having something they love too.As I type this I feel like I'm making no sense. I'm just so scared of having 3. I was so sure it was what I wanted and now I have cold feet. Any advice welcome. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wXK0Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment