Saturday 30 September 2017

Lone dad....bra question!


A quick back story...im on my own with two daughters. My eldest 13 has aspergers. I've always shaved my head so had to learn how yo do hair. I've obviously never had a period so had to learn about sanitary towels...now the next issue is bras.My eldest who has aspergers, point blank refuses to wear proper bras, she has fine motor skill problems so it's too hard for her to fasten, and won't even entertain the idea of a female relative (my sister), helping her. So I consulted an autism expert, I work in SEN, and they suggested sports bras. So I got some, and she wears them but said she didn't like the colours, so I bought some more expensive ones that looked nicer, but they have padding? They are the correct size and to fit her bust and age. But what is with the padding? It is removable so wondered if it's best to take it out? I don't understand the purpose of it? Can someone explain, I'm confused! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2xR2cT6

No comments:

Post a Comment