Saturday 30 September 2017

1 month old with collics


Hello,First of all, I want to apologize if this is posted in the wrong subreddit.I am a 20 year old boy and my sister recently had a baby girl. She is currently 1 month old and I decided to create this post, because I desperately want to help my sister and my niece.They are feeding her with formula and breast milk, during the day she is okay - she eats, she burps, then after a while she goes to sleep. The problem is that during the night, her tummy really hurts and you can tell, because she is sleeping all calm and all of a sudden she wakes up and starts crying very loud. Then after about 1-2 minutes she falls asleep again very quickly and this happens all night. My sister and her husband can’t get any sleep, in result my sister is depressed, sad, exhausted and does not feel very good. I know that it is normal to make sacrifices for your child, but if there is any advice I can help her with, I would be extremely happy.They are feeding the baby 2 drops of Simeticone drops before the meals in the afternoon and in the night, but it does not seel to really help.Thank you in advance! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2xSqsUN

No comments:

Post a Comment