Tuesday 26 September 2017

Brother in laws kids have lice


My brother in laws kids have a history of head lice, they have had it a few times. The last time they had it was a couple weeks ago and apparently they got rid of it.The kids slept over on Sunday night and Monday morning my mother in law found more lice on the heads of 2 of his kids and apparently going through the process again of cleaning it out. So far my kids have not caught it.The kids are out of school this week and he is supposed to watch all of our kids tomorrow. Although lice doesn't always mean poor sanitary lifestyle, but they do live a poor sanitary lifestyle and there is a trend that our kids get sick when they visits them or are around their children.So I am no longer gonna allow my kids around his until the lice issue gets sorted out and doesn't come back for a while.my mother in law thinks I am overreacting.. am I? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hvxkRO

No comments:

Post a Comment