Saturday 30 September 2017

SIL gives alcohol to her children in front of my son


So, as far as my inlaws are concerned, my SIL walks on water. She is a chiropractor and insists that she is a medical doctor. She is an antivaxxer and breast is bester. And she gives her children alcohol. Beer, vodka, wine... right from birth they have 'tasted' it all. Everyone thinks it is super cute that her 2 year old will beg people for beer.They are all into booze... hubby and I are not. Husband occasionally has a beer, I am not interested. My son is 6, their girls are now 4 and 2. I think that what they are doing is terrible, but my opinion counts for nothing.I guess my question is... how do I keep my son from feeling left out at family functions? How do I approach this conversation with him? I don't want to insult the family in front of him, but I want him to know that this is not OK. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2kc78g7

No comments:

Post a Comment