Tuesday 26 September 2017

10 month old baby will scream 2-3 hours a night and refuse to sleep, help?


I'm sick of waking up 4 times a night just to put a boob in his mouth for 5 mins so he can sleep. He will NOT take a binky, I tried to let him cry it out multiple occasions and is typically screaming between 2 and 4 hours until he would fall asleep. I'm tired of listening to it so I went in to "feed" him. Sometimes if I pat his back he will go to bed...after 30 mins until I walk out the room and hes up AGAIN. Is there ANY way to get a baby to settle? I havent slept through the night EVER since he was born.I've tried: white noise. Music. Night light. No light. Patting. Ignoring him. Shhshing him. Nothing helps but a fucking boob and I'm sick of it. Help!!!! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2htiewf

No comments:

Post a Comment