Tuesday 26 September 2017

Teacher let my son sit in soiled pants after accident.


So my son just started kindergarten this fall and is 5 and a half and he's done very well so far. He enjoys it and has had almost all smiley faces for his daily report. His teacher seems really nice but this is her first time teaching.So my problem is that today he came home and his pants were all damp. He said he had an accident earlier in the day and told his teacher. I asked him why he was still wet and he said she is a forgetter....I am upset. Is this normal? He has a change of clothes in his backpack for just this reason. Why was he allowed to go all day being wet with his own pee? Is there anything I can do besides just let them know I'm upset? Thanks for any advice. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2hvt5C5

No comments:

Post a Comment