Tuesday 26 September 2017

Husband has said he'd work under the table to avoid child support.


Up until 2 years ago, my husband did roofing for his father while being paid under the table. He made decent enough money that if we were to split, I know he could get by on the roofing money. Once in an argument he told me that if we were to divorce, he would go back to work for his dad and he wouldn't have to pay child support.So my question is, in the unfortunate event that we do get a divorce at some point in the future, could my husband divorce me, quit his job, keep 50/50 custody, and have no (or very little) fiscal responsibility for my children?I know that there would be a lot of factors that the court would take into consideration, but does anyone have a general idea of how this would play out? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2xsKFkd

No comments:

Post a Comment