Wednesday 27 September 2017

Son (15) recorded classmates assaulting him. Is now demanding their expulsion


I have a son, T, that plays on situations at school to get others in trouble.I'll give a short example before going into the main part, because its pretty bad. One of the worst incidents of this behavior was when he was 11, some kids spread a rumor about him having a disease, getting warts on touching him. From what I learned at school, my son was upset at first, and then begun to manipulate the situation, he would pretend to have fainting episodes, coughing fits and scare the rest of the kids. It got to the point where the kids refused to touch anything he touched. And he would touch the door handle first before the kids left, leaving 25 kids screaming in the room, resulting in one breaking a window with a chair. This went on for just under a month. Other parents were contacting me, when we (my wife and I) confronted by son, he confessed that "stupid people deserve to be twisted". At the schools pressing we took him to a psychologist and he was diagnosed with asperger syndrome, which fit with everything else (cant socialize, introverted, clumsy, other issues).Now in high school he is regularly bullied, some of the other students there are completely psychotic, especially towards the disabled students. I cant get into that because some of it gets a bit bloody.Sometimes my son goads people into hitting him, and he ALWAYS did it in front of the schools security cameras, he always planned it out and never hits back The thing about my son is, everything he says to other people is very calculated. He still talks to the psychologist every couple of months, and he says that he doesnt fit socio/psychopathic, but he is more of a "social engineer".So monday night he asks me to start pick him up from school from a different street, normally its right out the front with everyone else. But this time he chose an isolated street. All of my alarm bells started ringing, but my wife said that I should just go with it. On thursday, I picked him up, he was battered and bloody. Several students had beaten him up, the kicker is my son caught everything on his phone camera. I didn't know this at the time. I asked him who did it, he gave me some first names, and I noted them down (four kids in total, three names, one he didnt know)I dropped him off home, cleaned him up, and the next day went to the school and demanded to see the principal. He told me that he was aware of an issue where the kids thought my son was gay. I told him about the assault, and he said there was nothing they could do since it couldnt really be proven. On Monday, my son was absent from school for half the day, my son said he went to the shopping centre because he didnt want to go to schoolGo to yesterday night. Someone knocks at my door, its one of the parents of the boys that beat up my son, he tells me that a USB was dropped off in his mail on Monday, and it had the footage of his son beating up mine, it came with a note, demanding that his son be expelled, both to happen by the end of the week, or the video gets uploaded to the internet with names. I confronted my son, he said that its already up on the internet on a cloud, and just has to be published.I go to the school today, taking my son along with me, the principal is there along with several officials from the school board. We are discussing what the whole situation entails, and the unnamed boy is named, and his age mentioned my son stayed quiet the entire time, but he piped up at that point and said that he wants legal charges pressed against him. And that he also has other recordings of homophobic bullying in the classroomI don't know what to do at this point. I asked him if he was gay on the ride back home he said "nah, I just figured its a fun way to lure these guys out." I dont know what to do, I just hope someone out there can offer some help via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wU4aCL

No comments:

Post a Comment