Thursday 28 September 2017

My 26 yo son beats me up why


So has anyone seen this before? He’s a little developmental delay or something. Definitely anxiety and depression. He’s been terribly spoiled his whole life. He has some medical problems and I got him on disability last year. I literally gave up three solid years to concentrate on helping him so of course after 26 years doing this alone I’m broke and lost all my assets including marriage or actually any type of relationship. But to make him smile I’d do whatever. So why when he has such a loving nonjudgmental mom who would and literally lay down my life for him is he capable of putting his hands on me? He doesn’t punch me but he shoves me on the floor and chokes me. I should mention he’s 6’ and I’m 4’11”. To top it off he’s been sleeping with one of my friends who’s older than me and not attractive in any way and who I YHOUGHT was a lesbian for the last decade I’ve known her. And this grimy woman is having sex with my naive son and giving him meth and some other things idk. But she’s got a son too and she is putting mine in grave danger and actually encourages his actions. She thinks it’s great he threw me around like a rag doll. I realize he’s grown but I’m scared of him again since it’s been several years since he first pushed me on my face. Obviously I’m not anything he values. Should I turn them in and get him help or tough love and pray he didn’t end up locked up or dead? Advice me? This me first post so go easy on me. Pls via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2wYMReW

No comments:

Post a Comment