Friday 29 September 2017

Parenting Tips


Four weeks ago I asked my 20 year old son to move out. It was the hardest decision I've ever made in my life. He was rude, disrespectful and never cleaned up. He works full-time and is saving to move to another city and start his career. I asked him to contribute $75 a month and his response was. If I moved in with my father he wouldn't ask for money. If I ever try to talk to me he says he's busy. I feel like a stranger in my own home. I asked him to move out and gave him 4 weeks time to find a place. He moved out in two days. I've called and messaged him and he completely ignores me. I know that I made the right decision but it's still hard. No one ever talks about the empty nest. My mother never did... via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2fChJ2o

No comments:

Post a Comment