Friday 30 June 2017

Why do grandparents do this?


So I was sitting at my MIL's house and MIL was making kraft mac n cheese and hot dogs for the kids. My step son (8) said that he doesn't like butter. I told him a lot of dishes have butter, like for instance the macaroni uses butter but you can't even taste it, then I showed him the directions on the box where it says to add butter. He said well I'm not going to eat macaroni anymore then. I started to say you're going to eat it this time bc this is lunch and there won't be anything else when my MIL jumped in to say I'll make you some easy mac bc that doesn't have any butter. In a split second she was already pulling it out of the pantry.Why the heck are they so indulgent? My mom is worse then my MIL and my dad is probably the worst of all. None of our parents were like that with us but put a grand kid in front of them and it's like they live to serve them. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2sveIBm

No comments:

Post a Comment