Thursday 29 June 2017

Feeling like a shitty mom


My husband is seriously driving me mad. He works from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm and the second he comes home he makes it his civic duty to make me feel like the shittiest mom in the world. He's 11 months old and learning to walk, and if he gets one scratch or bruise from falling he'll give me a huge lecture on how inattentive I am. My son is also EBF and he gives me so much shit for making him "too attached". He's been playing Xbox since he came home from work, and while I'm cleaning around the house the baby fell down and he blamed me for not watching him, even though he's right next to him on his fucking Xbox. Shit like this happens every. Single. Day. We're middle eastern, and where we're from the men are raised to think that taking care of babies is a woman's job, and I do NOT fly like that. Everything in our relationship is amazing, except when it comes to our son and it's been putting a huge strain on our marriage. How do I get him to be more supportive and helpful? Seriously considering breaking his Xbox via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ssWpwz

No comments:

Post a Comment