Monday 26 June 2017

My 14 month old keeps waking up and it drives me crazy


I usually put my boy to bed around 8:30 and do what I couldn't get done during the day until 1am. He's woken up once then gotten back to sleep until 8am for the most part since I can remember. It obviously fluctuated a bit when he started walking, teething, sick, blah blah blah...but for the past month he's been waking up twice during the night and staying up for good at 5am and 6am. My husband works early, is an insomniac, and can't sleep in another room (We live with four other people) so I am forced to get up and entertain him so he won't freak out. I know I sound like whiny baby but I can't live on 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I just can't. And I hate waking feeling like I can't be present for my son because I'm angry I have to be up so early everyday of my life and all I care about is if he's going back to sleep soon or not. Does anyone have advice? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2taxCBG

No comments:

Post a Comment