Wednesday 28 June 2017

My Kid Makes Me Feel Sick


Essentially the problem is this: anytime my daughter(4yo) wakes me in the night, I feel increasingly sick. Example: she'll wake up because of coughing, go back to sleep, wake again, and so on. Every time I hear her cough, even if I don't need to get up and tend to her, my gut ties up in knots and by the time morning rolls around I am physically sick myself and my entire day is shot. Sometimes it takes a few days to recover, too. Fortunately, she wakes me in the night with less frequency as time is going on, but when she does wake (and it only happens if she wakes more than once), I still continue to feel ill.Does anyone else experience this? My gut feeling is that it's a side effect of being a mom who also happens to be a classic over-worrier. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2tXl5iO

No comments:

Post a Comment