Thursday 29 June 2017

No one is coming to our daughters birthday party.


We have never had a friends birthday party for our girls, they are turning 6 and 8 this summer. We planned it and allowed them both to invite the entire class, about 40 kids total. After the invitations went out, one of the moms of my older daughter's friends informed me they couldn't make it because they already responded yes to another party for a boy in her class. I'm okay with not everyone being invited to everything, but we've now received no from half her class and 1 yes response. Should I change the date to accommodate the other party? We are about 3 weeks away. Should we just cross our fingers that some kids show up for her? I'm so upset, they are so excited and I don't want her to be hurt when only 5 kids show up. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2skFfWZ

No comments:

Post a Comment