Wednesday 28 June 2017

18 month old stopped eating everything and I'm at a loss.


My daughter used to eat everything and anything in sight. The past 3-4 days she's eaten less and less and I don't think it's the food we're giving her, its the act of actually eating. Regardless if she's in a highchair at home or restaurant or walking around at home she just refuses to put anything in her mouth.This morning my wife and I tried to give her a banana, eggs, crackers, applesauce, sausage. She took 1 little slice of the banana and that's it.We thought she had a stomach thing because the shit that came out of her on Sunday was horrendous, I mean the whole house stunk up and the outside of the diaper was getting wet. She ate immediately after and it since been normal shits.I'm sure others have been gone through this, what did you do if anything? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2smu6jf

No comments:

Post a Comment