Thursday 29 June 2017

Baby in a stroller at daycare for 3 hours?


I drop DD off between 6:45-8am daily. I pick her up between 4:30-5:30pm. I've had to run back a few times to bring diapers/etc at 8:30-9:30am.She gets put in a stroller when I get there. When I've went back she's still been in the stroller. When I pick her up she's in the stroller.Lately DD won't let me put her down. If I use her car seat, she screams the entire time. Even if I sit back with her. I didn't think a lot of it until recently (she alway seemed happy to see the daycare workers and we just switched daycares last month) but I've went back twice this week and she's still in the stroller and she's getting more agitated when sat down.Is this normal? I mean, it's an actual daycare. It's not some random person babysitting. I thought it would be more, stimulating? Caring? Actually spending time with my child? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2ssK8Ix

No comments:

Post a Comment