Wednesday 28 June 2017

Any advice on how to prepare toddler for mom being home a lot less?


I'm going through a huge change in schedule in a couple of weeks- going from ~40 hours away from home a week to upwards of 80 for the next year. There will be months when I am home more, but I will not get back down to 40 hours until next July. No I cannot decrease my hours.My daughter will be 2 soon and I'm trying to figure out the best way to get her ready for this transition. My SO also works, but is maintaining a 40 hour work week, so my daughter will have some stability.Does anyone have any advice for how to let a toddler know about a big change like this? Or any advice on how to work through this transition? I won't get to see her in the mornings, but I will be home for at least an hour every night before she goes to bed. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2s2MdeP

No comments:

Post a Comment