Thursday 29 June 2017

Vaccine related question concerning exposure to those unvaccinated


Hello everyone. I've done a ton of research on vaccines but am unsure of this aspect and would like to get feedback and pointed toward resources if you have any. My husband and I are trying to figure out how we feel about us (vaccinated adults) spending time around a mother whose school age children are unvaccinated and how that could affect our baby who has not had all his shots yet. So I guess the question is what is the risk of a vaccinated adult carrying a possible disease that would have had to be transferred from potentially affected child to their parents to us and then to our child. And then once our baby IS fully vaccinated, what does that risk look like? My husband and I don't completely see eye to eye on this and we are trying to learn what the actual risks are and gather facts so we base our decisions on real info. Thanks all via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2s4TieV

No comments:

Post a Comment