Tuesday 27 June 2017

My daughter seems extremely sensitive. Is t normal?


My daughter just turned 2 at the beginning of June and she is really sensitive and the littlest thing sets her off and she cries. It started about 4 weeks ago. If me or my husband tell her no(not even yelling just a stern no once) she cries and runs to me or him for a hug and says dad yell at me or mom yell at me(we didn't yell just said a simple no)she doesn't throw a tantrum just cries and hugs my legs and stops after 15-30 seconds after I hug here or hold her. If I tell her not to do something because she will get hurt(like don't jump on the bed you could hit your head, again not yelling just a normal calm voice) she runs crying and says sorry while sobbing. She also gets very upset when other kids won't play with her and starts crying that they won't play or if they won't hug her(she asks but some kids say no). Or if someone is sad or crying she cries too(another child usually even if it's not a kid she knows). Are some kids just more sensitive then others or is this a issue? She's very bright and typically a happy child unless the above things happen, it's not too much of issue with me(though the consistent whining about nothing gets alittle annoying) but my husband thinks she's to sensitive. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2sjcRzk

No comments:

Post a Comment