Thursday 29 June 2017

[advice] about to turn 26, just found out my wife is pregnant and i feel sick


Hi everyone.Yesterday I found out that my wife is pregnant, she is a year younger than me. We have always wanted kids down the road or at least I thought I did, but now that she is pregnant, I am feeling so trapped and that life is basically just over. We have always traveled far to cool places and I feel like that life is just basically done with since you can't take a baby or a young kid on a 10 hour plane ride.I am really failing to see the light here and how this is a good thing at all. I feel like now I can't ever go out at night, I can't just leave him or her with a baby sitter all the time. Does anyone else feel this way or felt this way? I feel like I am just too young now that the event is actually happening.Thank you in advance for any advice you may have. I really appreciate it. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2smv4RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment