Friday 30 June 2017

my kid will have autism...


I am 20 weeks pregnant and I cant stop thinking about it. Since I learnt it will be a boy I am even more certain. I am terrified. Its a very much wanted pregnancy but I cant ignore the odds. I cant stop worrying my son will be autistic. We both are in our 40s (husband is 49) and I have clearly autistic traits and suffer with depression. I waited as much as I could off the antidepressants but I got so bad that I went back on them (even though having them during pregnancy is another risk factor)Can anyone in a similar position let me know of the outcome?Even this was a much wanted pregnancy I sometimes regret it as I am afraid what mental illness this poor baby will inherit from me. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2tzeQVj

No comments:

Post a Comment