Wednesday 27 July 2016

would you be afraid of this person watching your child for even a short time?


My live in boyfriend and I have a three year old girl. A few months ago this 50 something man arrived from Florida off of a bus with only a suitcase and has been staying in my boyfriend's business building. He came with the promise that it would be for one night, but hasn't left. He says that he has cancerous spinal tumors, but there has been no evidence of that, as he hasn't been receiving any treatment for cancer, and doesn't have the appearance/behavior of a person with cancer (I know this can vary, but it seems very unlikely). He appears to be faking. There is some evidence through forms we have found that he has Parkinson's disease instead. He is friendly and has no criminal background, but also exhibits strange behaviors such as not doing anything to better his situation and making very strange statements and excuses for not making appointments which may or may not have existed in the first place. My boyfriend sometimes brings our daughter to the business and thinks it's okay to leave our daughter alone with him for a few minutes. I'm very alarmed by this. I asked him to promise not to do this because we don't know enough about this man or his mental health. The fact that he's friendly doesn't make me comfortable with the situation. I'm not accusing him of anything sexual or criminal. I just don't want a homeless man that is so mysterious and strange watching my daughter for any amount of time. Would you? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2awtJ2k

No comments:

Post a Comment