Friday 29 July 2016

Speech delayed son


My son is 3 years old and speech delayed. He has been in therapy for a few months now and is doing really good. He will talk while in therapy but outside of therapy he doesn't say much without being prompted to by my husband or I.Today was a normal day we woke up as usual and I had just made breakfast for the kids and I, we all sat to eat and out of the blue my son says "Momma I love you". It just melted my heart, he hasn't called me momma in like 2 years and saying "Momma I love you." Is the biggest sentence he has ever said.He can get away with anything right now. I am so proud of him and so happy to hear him say that and to say it unprompted was amazing. It almost seemed like he was practicing it. I love my little guy. Just had to share, this has got to be my happiest moment in parenting. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aPGDEM

No comments:

Post a Comment