Wednesday 27 July 2016

Why wont my kid poop? (Lactose intolerance?)


My 6 yo daughter has been constipated on and off for about 2 weeks now. I stopped letting her drink anything besides water, i upped her fiber intake dramatically and i even put her on fiber supplements for kids. I took her to the dr because she was in alot of pain and they said she was fine. But shes still not pooping regularly. Shes no longer in pain so thats good.I think this has to do with dairy. The only real change in her diet has been an increased consumption of cows milk in the last month or so. I only buy almond milk and have for years, i dont like my daughter drinking cows milk but we moved in with my mom recently and shes been giving it to her in her cereal and letting her drink glasses of it. However I'm not sure because shes eaten other dairy products with no problems before, as far as ive noticed at least. But this is the first time shes ever had this problem and the only thing thats different with her diet is the milk.Could this be a mild lactose intolerance? Should i stop letting her have all dairy products and see if that helps? via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aK2NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment