Tuesday 26 July 2016

I'm 18 and I have to take care of my 16 year old brother while my parents are on a 6 month vacation and he is peeing and masturbating on everything


My parents are on vacation for 6 months so I'm looking after the house and my brother just to make sure everything's alright. My brother has no respect for anyone especially not me because I'm his sister the only person he respects is our dad. Ever Since my parents left he just goes around the house peeing and cumming on things and masturbating. He's peed on the couch,wall, sink,fridge,table and in the closet. He's cummed on the couch,beds,sinks,floor and basically everything.I told him to stop because it gross and he went into some rant about he's a man and he pees where he wants and it his house and blah blah. Anyways he also goes around the house jacking off and Cumming on whatever he feels like. He usually masturbates all day even when my parents are home but he does it in his room not out in the open. He will just pull it out and start jerking off no matter who's present.I have to do his laundry too which my mom usually does and it's disgusting there's cum all over his sheets and clothes. I told my parents and they told me that he usually cums on everything in his room and he won't stop and about everything else to tell him to quit it but he doesn't listen to me, and when I did tell him he got mad that I told them and went and peed in my room and came on everything. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2acoPC0

No comments:

Post a Comment