Friday 29 July 2016

What just happened? Am I overreacting?


Hey guys! I know I should probably post this in "relationships" but I'm so paranoid that someone might see it. Help me piece this together, will ya?My daughter just turned 1 and we had a little party for her at the restaurant my husband owns. We brought some toys for her and her friends to play with at the party. After it was all done, I just pilled them in a corner to bring home later. Well, it's been a few days and this morning I noticed they were gone. After a bit of investigation we found out that one of the regulars (a grown man) gave all the toys to another regular (on older woman) to give to her grandkids.Now I'm on an emotional roller coaster here. I'm pissed! Who the hell does he think he is giving away my daughters stuff? The waitress on duty said that he thought it was all free and seemed so sure of himself that she didn't stop him. I'm pissed at her too! But also I guess it's not that big of a deal. The toys were from a thrift store and we selected those for the party because if they got broken we wouldn't care. But it's one thing if she and her friends enjoyed them and messed them up and it's another that a costumer just took the liberty to hand them out to someone!So I don't know what to do. I have to go to work in a couple of hours and all three of the people involved will be there. I'm not good at confrontation especially right now that I'm so emotional about it. If I say something I'll either start crying or cuss one of them out. Should I just forget it? It just feels like a HUGE boundary crossing and I feel like it should be addressed. via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aCSWYH

No comments:

Post a Comment