Thursday 28 July 2016

Wife is anxious about daycare


Hello Reddit,I am in need of advice regarding daycare. Our 3 month old will be going to a small, in home daycare starting Monday. We did a ton of research and interviews before she was born to find the right fit, and this place is amazing. Our daughter will be one of four kids and overlaps one day with another infant so most days she'll be one of three kids there.I need some advice on how to support my wife through this. I know this is going to be really hard on her. She's loved being home with her for the last three months. What can I do to help her? I'm already planning on getting my Monday reports done Sunday so I can come in to work a little late so I can go with her to drop the daughter off. My cousin and his wife have a baby that's three weeks older than ours and they said the first day was a nightmare for them and it obviously didn't help the situation. I keep reassuring my wife that everything will be ok and that our daughter will be fine.Thanks! via /r/Parenting http://ift.tt/2aeHnaI

No comments:

Post a Comment